Saturday, December 12, 2009

Northside Makers at Carols in All Nations

It's that time of year, the time for getting together with friends and family, the time for having way too much on your calendar and the time for seasonally inappropriate holiday songs. The City of Darebin is embracing all these special things tonight with their annual Carols in All Nations.

Carols in All Nations
All Nations Park, Northcote
Saturday 12th December 6pm-10pm

It's a wonderful excuse to keep the kids out late, meet up with your neighbours and hairdresser and second cousins, have a sing and get a warm fuzzy glow that will hopefully last another thirteen days.

Northside Makers will have an extravaganza stall at the carols tonight. There'll be a wealth of goodies from Northside Makers members on offer so make sure you've got some cash left over after stuffing yourself at the food tents. Please drop in and say howdy to Jennie and Jay - we'll be the ones singing "We're All Going On A Summer Holiday".

Photo originally uploaded at wollahra.nsw.gov.au

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

    I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

    Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

    Sincerely,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete

Northside Makers Collective loves to hear from its readers! So, come on, tell us what you're thinking.