Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Year In Craft

It's the time of year to reminisce, look back on the completed projects with pride and take the unpicker to our mistakes. Post your answers on your own blog and pop your name in Mister Linky so we can all read about your year in craft!

Cider & Craft

1. In my twelve months of crafting, my crafty self made all these...

2. If my year was a colour it would be...

3. This year I spent way too many craft hours...

4. This year I wish I'd had more craft hours for...

5. My proudest craft moment of the year was...

6. My biggest craft disaster was...

7. This year I had stalls at/visited this many markets...

8. My most enjoyable market was...

9. My best handmade purchase/present/swap/acquisition was...

10. After this year I swear I'll never again...

11. Next year I'm determined to...

12. But I'll probably do this instead...

Coffee & Craft



Be sure to link back and visit the other players!

5 comments:

  1. I'm first! Can't wait to read about everyone else's year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don"t know why my link read "bonuses and hiccups"?
    but I guess that summed up my crafty year !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done! at long last, how many drafts did that take ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm not a Northside Maker... but I did one anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lot has happened in the last 12 months which is good, gla it's all going well.

    ReplyDelete

Northside Makers Collective loves to hear from its readers! So, come on, tell us what you're thinking.