Monday, September 28, 2009

Meet the Northside Crafters: Piccolamia

Piccolamia is one of the newest kids on the block with some lovely home decor products for your kids bedrooms.

Tell us about what you sell ...
I sell hair accessories, bags, wall decor and kids aprons.


What inspires you?
It's all about colour! The internet is also a great source of inspiration, you have the creativity of the world at your fingertips.



What's your favourite medium to work in?
Fabric.


What would you be lost without ....
My family, my sewing machine and my computer too!



What's your favourite crafty read
Various crafty blogs

What do you like to listen to when you craft?
Sometimes I like to craft in silence...otherwise FM radio, my CDs or my daughter reading.

What crafty forums do you lurk in ....
Not really a regular in any forums, but I've recently found etsy dustteam and lurk there a little .

Whats up next for you on the craft front?
I have a few new projects in mind which I'd like to get started on for my market stalls coming up to Christmas, but whether that happens is another story!


Do you have any UFO's (unfinished objects),what are they?
My UFO are clothes adjustments...taking up pants or repairing zip, they never seem to get done, too many other exciting things to start on!

Where else can people shop for your goodies?
Piccolamia can be found at: Makers Market, Abbotsford Convent every 3rd Sunday
My Etsy Shop: www.piccolamia.etsy.com
My Madeit shop: www.madeit.com.au/piccolamia
My blog: www.piccolamias.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Northside Makers Collective loves to hear from its readers! So, come on, tell us what you're thinking.