Monday, October 5, 2009

Meet the Northside Crafters: Lauren Williams

Tell us about what you sell ...
I make jewelery/accessories using fabric covered buttons.



What inspires you?
The fabric I use inspires me. I have a small (ok…huge) obsession with Japanese fabric and paper

What's your favorite medium to work in?
Fabric at the moment



What would you be lost without ....
My plastic button ‘tools’


What's your fave crafty read?
Craft Blogs and mixtape zine

What do you like to listen to when you craft?
Usually the TV as I craft at night when my son is asleep

What crafty forums do you lurk in ....
I don’t lurk in any forums (yet!) I lurk in lots of blog though!



Whats up next for you on the craft front?
Getting thru the Christmas rush and enjoying all my upcoming markets

Do you have any UFO's (unfinished objects),what are they?
umm…too many to mention! I did start some felted containers in winter that I’m very keen to finish once I can find some spare time

Where else can people shop for your goodies?
Madeit, Georgie Love, Inspirasia, I dream a highway, Shiva designs and Trends on Barkly. Full details of stockists and markets can be viewed on my blog www.laurenwilliamshandmade.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Northside Makers Collective loves to hear from its readers! So, come on, tell us what you're thinking.